Born 1987 in Swampscott, MA. Currently lives and works in Oakland, CA.
MFA, San Francisco Art Institute, San Francisco, CA
BFA, The New England School of Art & Design at Suffolk University, Boston, MA
The Dog's Dream: Song of the Underworld, 100% Gallery, San Francisco, CA
Avalon, 100% Gallery, San Francisco, CA
Graceland, Su Ra, Berkeley, CA
Got It For Cheap, worldwide show of work on paper, traveling to:
- May 26-28 Art Athina Fair in Athens, Greece.
- August 11-12 at Macaulay & Co Fine Art in Vancouver, B.C.
- September 1-2 Soulland in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- September 25 at The Hole in NYC
- October at Rod Bianco Gallery in Oslo.
- November 3-5 at Summit LA in Los Angeles, CA.
- November 10-11 in Honolulu, HI
The Edge of Doom, HILDE, Los Angeles, CA
The Understudy, Et Al, San Francisco, CA
A Dime Under the Rug, Massman Gallery, Oakland, CA
Shaky Towns, Alter Space / The Battery (Two-part exhibition), San Francisco, CA
Sweetness & Light, Emma Geller Green, Brooklyn, NY
Whose Child is This?, Cutty Limits, Oakland, CA
New Normal 3, Guerrero Gallery, Oakland, CA
Something Completely Different, City Limits Gallery, Oakland, CA.
From Life, Aviary Gallery, Jamaica Plain, MA.
The Painting Salon, February 16, 2016, San Francisco, CA
Mission Comics Lecture Series Episode 4, Mission Comics and Art, San Francisco, CA, March 25th
Bay Area Painting Right Now: Sam Spano’s Blissful Interiors by Brandon Brown, KQED Arts, http://ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/03/07/bay-area-painting-right-now-sam-spanos-blissful-interiors/